1. Any site location information I learn during this course I will STRICTLY KEEP PRIVATE and not allow into the public domain.
2. At any site I visit during the in-field bootcamps, I will NOT remove, take, or attempt to commercialize any objects, nor will I disturb, damage or destroy any object or feature; and I will obey all codes of conduct and behavior requested of me.
3. I understand a waiver will be provided to me ahead of time. I will either: read and sign the waiver ahead of time and bring it the site with me, or I will sign one at the site prior to taking part in any activity.
4. I will NOT share my log in credentials for, or access to the Nehssie web site, with ANYONE.
5. All virtual classes and in-field bootcamps will be recorded. If you miss a virtual class or bootcamp, the videos will be added to your member homepage.
6. Attendance to any class and bootcamp is consent to be filmed. If you do not wish to be filmed, you can use a screenname and keep your camera turned off during the virtual classes. Notify your instructor if you do not wish to be filmed at the bootcamp.