Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Terms: By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License: Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Nehssie’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business); attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Nehssie’s site; remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server. This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Nehssie whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
3. Disclaimer: The materials on Nehssie’s site are given “as is”. Nehssie makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Nehssie does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
4. Constraints: In no occasion should Nehssie or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Nehssie’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Nehssie or a Nehssie approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata: The materials showing up on Nehssie’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Nehssie does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Nehssie may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Nehssie does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
6. Links: Nehssie has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Nehssie of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law: Any case identifying with Nehssie’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of the United States, in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site
Last updated: September 24, 2022
NEHSSIE (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the NEHSSIE website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.